Font Size » +AAA | -aaa
I. SparkyLinux Live
1. How to burn SparkyLinux ISO image?
- on Linux host
- on MS Windows host
2. How to make SparkyLinux bootable USB key?
- on SparkyLinux host
- on any Linux, Mac OSX or MS Windows host
3. How to run SparkyLinux on “old” computers without a DVD drive
4. Live users and passwords
Live system missing permission – fixed
III. Packages management
1. How to add Sparky repository?
2. How to upgrade all packages?
3. How to install new packages?
4. How to install the newest linux kernel?
5. How to remove a package?
6. How to Sparky APTus
7. How to find restricted packages
1. Users and groups management
2. How to change weather location – Ultra Edition
Sound problem – Ultra Edition – fixed
4. How to SparkyLinux CLI
Theme changing problem – fixed
6. LXDE + systemd
7. MATE 1.6 -> 1.8, Switch Mate repository from Mate to Debian
8. Sparky & systemd
9. How to: Set monitor resolution
10. How to: Upgrade Sparky E17 to E18
V. System requirements
1. What is the minimum system requirements to run SparkyLinux?