Last Updated on: 5th September 2021, 10:50 am
After hard drive installation SparkyLinux has one user account created and root account as well. This quick tutorial will help you how to make changes with them.
1. To change your password type:
Type your existing password and type two times your new password.
2. To add new user:
3. To delete a user:
4. To delate a user with its home folder and all files:
userdel -r user-name
5. To check your ID:
6. To add a user to a group:
adduser user-name group-name
7. To check what groups you belongs:
8. To add a new group:
9. To delete a group:
10. To change root (admin) password:
Type existing root password and
Then type twice new UNIX (root) password.