The March 2020 snapshot of Sparky 2020.03 “Po Tolo” of the (semi-)rolling line is out. It is based on the Debian testing “Bullseye”.
– system upgraded from Debian testing repos as of March 7, 2020
– Calamares installer 3.2.20
– Linux kernel 5.4.19 as default (5.5.8 & 5.6-rc4 in Sparky unstable repos)
– changed qCamera webcam application to Cheese
– changed Vokoscreen to Vokoscreen-NG
– removed packages: radiotray, imagemagic
– GCC 10 is preinstalled, alongside to GCC 9 (default)
– LibreOffice 18.104.22.168
– Firefox 73.0.1
– Thunderbird 68.5.0
System reinstallation is not required, make full system upgrade via Sparky Upgrade gui tool or a text based tool:
or via apt:
sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade
New rolling iso images can be downloaded from the download/rolling page.