There is a new application available for Sparkers: RadioStation
What is RadioStation?
RadioStation is a fork off RadioTray-Lite, a lightweight clone of the original RadioTray online radio streaming player rewritten in C++.
Online radio streaming player:
– Runs on a Linux system tray.
– Has minimum interface possible.
– Plays most media formats (it uses gstreamer).
– Supports PLS, M3U, ASX, RAM, XSPF playlists.
Installation (Debian/Sparky stable & testing):
sudo apt update
sudo apt install radiostation
or via APTus-> AudioPlayers-> RadioStation.
Changes between the latest RadioTray-Lite 0.2.18 and RadioStation 0.2.19:
– updated up to present libs versions
– added new genres and stations
– renamed to the new one
Please test the new application and report your suggestions, issues, and anything else at our forums, please.
If you would like to add your favorite radio station, simply send it to the GitHub repos.
License: GNU GPL 3
GitHub repo: github.com/sparkylinux/radiostation