Last Updated on: 28th April 2022, 12:35 pm
There is an update of Sparky APTus 0.3.14 available in our repository.
1. removed “–yes” option of the apt command from installation of Debian, Liquorix amd Sparky kernels:
– it displays amount of all packages to be downloaded and needs your confirmation now
2. re-written ‘old-kernel-remover’ script (honestly written a brand new):
– uses Yad now instead of Zenity
– shows all jobs in a terminal emulator window
– lets you autoremove after
– removes an old initrd.img of a just removed kernel
– displays info window when finshed
Heavy tested already, but let me know if you find something wrong, please.