Last Updated on: 5th April 2019, 01:03 am
New live/install iso images of SparkyLinux 5.7.1 “Nibiru” are available to download.
This is a minor update of live images of Sparky 5 based on Debian testing “Buster”.
This update provides:
– full disk encrypting via the Calamares installer back
– Linux kernel 4.19.28 as default
– all packages updated from Debian testing repos as of April 02, 2019
– added qCamera and removed Camorama (LXQt iso)
– added qCalculator and removed Galculator (LXQt iso)
– and uGet download manager replaced by Persopolis (LXQt iso)
System reinstallation is not required.
If you have Sparky 5.x installed, simply make full system upgrade.
New iso images can be downloaded from download/rolling page.