There is a new application available for Sparkers: Fluent Reader
What is Fluent Reader?
Modern desktop RSS reader built with Electron, React, and Fluent UI.
– A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
– Read locally or sync with self-hosted services compatible with Fever or Google Reader API.
– Sync with RSS Services including Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, BazQux Reader, and more.
– Importing or exporting OPML files, full application data backup & restoration.
– Read the full content with the built-in article view or load webpages by default.
– Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
– Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
– Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
– Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
– Fetch articles in the background and send push notifications.
Installation (Sparky 6 & 7 amd64):
sudo apt update
sudo apt install fluent-reader