Last Updated on: 27th April 2022, 12:19 pm
There is a new application available for Sparkers: Hamsket
What is Hamsket?
Free, Open Source and Cross Platform messaging and emailing app that combines common web applications into one.
– Master Password.
– Lock Hamsket if you will be away for a period of time.
– Don’t disturb mode.
– Reorder applications in the tab bar.
– Notification badge in the tab.
– Minimize to tray.
– Mute audio to specific service.
– Separate tabs floating to the right.
– Disable a service instead of remove it.
– Start automatically on system startup.
– Custom CSS injection.
– Keyboard Shortcuts.
– Passive mouse/touch event listeners by default.
– Lowered timer granularity to save CPU time by default.
– No user tracking.
– Fully open source, won’t change
– Highly responsive to issues, PRs, and help.
– Offline backup and restore.
Installation (Sparky 6 & 7 amd64 only):
sudo apt update
sudo apt install hamsket
License: GNU GPL v3