Last Updated on: 27th April 2022, 02:25 pm
There is a new tool available for Sparkers: Stremio
What is Stremio?
Stremio is a one-stop hub for video content aggregation. Discover, organize and watch video from all kind of sources on any device that you own.
Movies, TV shows, series, live television or web channels like YouTube and Twitch.tv – you can find all this on Stremio.
– Easily discover new movies, TV shows, series and channels to watch. Browse by category, genre, rating, recency, etc.
– All of your video content on one screen
– Organize your video library
– Keep track of everything you watch
– Enjoy your video content on a bigger screen
– Watch video from many different sources
Installation (amd64 only):
sudo apt update
sudo apt install stremio
or via APTus-> VideoPlayer.
The project page at GitHub: github.com/Stremio/stremio-shell
It is a free and open source application, released under the GNU General Public License Version 3.