There is a new application available for Sparkers: Spectrum
What is Spectrum?
A simple and intuitive console-based music player written in C++. Introducing yet another music player for tech enthusiasts that will simplify the way you experience your favorite tunes! Immerse yourself in the sound with the powerful equalizer, allowing you to fine-tune every aspect of the music to your exact specifications, perfectly matching your mood.
– Simple and intuitive terminal user interface;
– Plays music in any format;
– Basic playback controls such as play, pause, stop, and skip;
– Displays information about the currently playing track;
– Audio spectrum visualizer;
– Audio equalizer;
– Fetch song lyrics.
Installation (Sparky 7 & 8):
sudo apt update
sudo apt install spectrum
License: MIT License