There is a new tool available for Sparkers: Sparky Tube
What is Sparky Tube?
Sparky Tube downloads a video file from a web site and converts it to an audio or video output file.
– download a video from a web sites
– convert it to an audio format: acc, flac, mp3, m4a, opus, ogg vorbis, wav; or
– convert it to a video format: avi, mkv, mp4
– store the converted audio or video file on your local disk
– lets you play the converted file using your default audio or video player
– small and lightweight – uses Yad as its GUI
sudo apt update
sudo apt install sparky-tube
The Sparky Tube git repo: github.com/sparkylinux/sparky-tube
The application is created by our community member Elton Fabricio Ferreira.