Last Updated on: 28th April 2022, 01:15 pm
There is a new app available in Sparky repos: pmrp.
pmrp (Poor Man’s Radio Player) is an Internet radio player script written in bash.
– 350 hand-picked radio stations.
– Music, news, talk-shows, interviews, comedy, plays and much much more.
– Easy menu system to browse-navigate between different radio stations.
– Now playing information.
– Very low memory footprint.
– No configuration required. Ready to play from the word go.
The script is created by ‘hakerdefo’ and released under the Public Domain Mark
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install pmrp
It works in a text console so launch it with the command:
or from the desktop menu-> Multimedia-> pmrp