Last Updated on: 4th May 2017, 09:50 pm
There is a development release of Sparky 4.6 RC STB ready for testing.
It’s a final test before releasing the stable version of 4.6 STB.
Sparky 4.6-RC STB is based on Debian (still) testing “Stretch” and pre-configured to use upcoming Debian stable Stretch base.
• upcoming Debian stable Stretch ready
• Calamares installer with LUKS disabled; instead of the previous Live Installer (Advanced installer is still available)
• updated all packages from Debian Stretch and Sparky repositories
• many small improvements and bugs fixing
• deep cleaning to reduce iso images size
The “STB” means ‘stable’ line of Sparky and Debian; iso images features the ‘stb’ in their names to avoid misunderstanding.
The RC iso images of Xfce, MinimalGUI (Openbox) and MinimaCLI (text based) STB editions can be downloaded from the download/development page.