There is a new application available for Sparkers: Gis Weather
What is Gis Weather?
Gis Weather is an open-source desktop weather widget and indicator applet with highly customizable user interface. Gis Weather is written in Python 3 with GTK+ 3.
– View weather for several days
– Detailed weather forecast for today and tomorrow
– Fast switching between cities
– Select the background and theme weather icons
– “Compass” with the wind direction, with adjustable angle of rotation
– Highlighting the high wind
– Support weather services: Gismeteo.com, OpenWeatherMap.org, Yr.no
– Support SVG and widget scale
– Indicator to panel
sudo apt update
sudo apt install gis-weather
Author: Alexander Koltsov
License: ? (open-source)