Last Updated on: 9th July 2018, 08:49 pm
DEBiTool – the new Sparky’s tool was under heavy development in the last few days, and has been updated up to version 0.1.6.
What is DEBiTool?
It is a small tool which lets you install a deb package from your local disk, and reinstall or remove it as well. It uses Yad to display all messages.
– added package checking if is not installed yet
– added Brazilian locale, thank’s Daniel and Elton
– added dependency check out which simulate the deps installation and display different infos if dependency is satisfiable or not, to avoid trying installation which could be broken if deps are not accessable
– removed dpkg from the tool dependency; all checks, compares, searches is done by APT now
– many small fixes and impromenments
apt install debi-tool
The tool is already localized into English, Brazilian and Polish, so translate to any different language, please.
Test it please and if you find any problem or have an idea how to improve it – simply post it at our forums.