SparkyLinux 3.0 GameOver is out
Font Size » +AAA | -aaa
SparkyLinux 3.0 “GameOver” is ready for download.
“GameOver” 3.0 is built on SparkyLinux 3.0 “Annagerman” and compatible with the “testing” branch of Debian GNU/Linux “Jessie”.
Sparky 3.0 “GameOver” features:
- Linux kernel 3.9.8-1
- all packages updated from Debian testing repositories as of 2013/08/02
- sparky-installer bug has been fixed. It did not let to make installation on USB disks before (the final version of Sparky 3.0 “Annagerman”) and did not show any disk (hard/USB) if an USB disk was connected to the computer
- added new tools: blueman, ddm, disk-manager, dropbox client, gponting-device-settings, hardinfo, htop, joystick, jstest-gtk, lxtask, matchbox-keyboard, rcconf, uget
- added new games: blobby, blockout2, brainparty, chromium-bsu, flare, funnyboat, lbreakout2, ltris, minetest, pingus, smc (Secret Maryo Chronicles), teeworlds, tetzle, widelands
- removed game: flightgear
Live system user is: live
Root password is blank.
“Sudo” is active as default after installation.
Minimum system requirements for SparkyLinux 3.0 “GameOver”:
- CPU i486
- 256 MB of RAM memory (some games need more than that)
- an optical drive or USB port
- 20 GB of space for full installation on a hard drive or flash USB disk (30GB recommended)
New iso images of Sparky 3.0.x “Annagerman” will be released soon to provide the fixed installer.
Have a nice fun
Informacja o wydaniu w języku polskim -> http://linuxiarze.pl/sparkylinux-3-0-gameover/