A March snapshot of Sparky rolling is out, which works on Linux kernel 6.1 LTS, and provides updates from Debian and Sparky testing repos.
– all packaged upgraded from Debian and Sparky testing repos as of March 6, 2023
– Linux kernel 6.1.12-ESR (6.2.2 & 5.15.98-ESR in sparky unstable repos)
– added new Debian repos: non-free-firmware
– Firefox 102.8.0 ESR (firefox-sparky 110.0.1 in sparky repos)
– Thunderbird 102.8.0
– Openbox 3.6.1-10
– LXQt 1.2.0
– Xfce 4.18
– MATE 1.26.0
– KDE Plasma 5.27.0
– LibreOffice 7.4.5
– Python 3.11.2; v3.10 removed
– Sparky APTus AppCenter 20230306
– the Sparky Live USB Creator with Persistence feature introduced in Sparky 2023.01 (dev) and 6.6 is available in this release as well
The live user password: live
Make sure that the Debian Bookworm is in freeze phase now.
No reinstallation is required if you have Sparky rolling installed, simply keep it up to date, via the command:
New iso images of the rolling branch can be downloaded from download/rolling page.
Informacja o wydaniu w języku polskim: