Last Updated on: 27th April 2022, 12:55 pm
There is a new application available for Sparkers: MultiOS-USB
What is MultiOS-USB?
Create a bootable USB flash drive, external HDD or SSD and boot operating systems directly from ISO files (open source). USB disk with multiple ISO files. Easy to use: install, copy ISO files and boot from USB. Display a list of currently supported operating systems.
– BIOS and UEFI support
– 64-bit (x86_64) UEFI (+ Secure Boot from Fedora) support
– Load UEFI drivers
– Launch .efi executable files and other bootloaders
– Boot from .iso files
– Boot Windows 10 installer and Windows PE more info
– Boot Linux installer from network (experimental)
– Automatic update configuration files
– Without background services
– exFAT filesystem support
sudo apt update
sudo apt install multios-usb
It is a console based tool, so launch it from a terminal:
sudo multios-usb /dev/sdX
* change sdX to your device.
License: GNU General Public License v3.0