The Calligra suite 2.9.7 is available for Sparkers now.
Calligra Suite is a graphic art and office suite by KDE split from KOffice in 2010. It is available for desktop PCs, tablet computers, and smartphones. It contains applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, databases, vector graphics, and digital painting.
Calligra uses the OpenDocument format as its default file format for most applications and can import other formats, such as Microsoft Office formats. Calligra relies on KDE technology and is often used in combination with KDE Plasma Workspaces.
Calligra provides tools such as:
– Author – an e-book authoring application like iBooks Author with EPUB export, newly introduced with Calligra Suite 2.6.
– Braindump – a notetaking and mindmapping application newly introduced with Calligra Suite 2.4.
– Flow – a programmable flowchart drawing program with dynamically loadable stencils. Formerly known as Kivio.
– Karbon – a vector graphics editor, formerly known as Karbon14.
– Kexi – a visual database management front-end, similar to Microsoft Access and with limited compatibility to Access’ file format.
– Krita – a digital painting program with some image editing features. Formerly known as Krayon and KImageshop.
– Plan – a project management application that can create Gantt charts. Formerly known as KPlato.
– Sheets – a spreadsheet program, formerly known as KSpread and Calligra Tables.
– Stage – a presentation program, formerly known as KPresenter.
– Words – a word processor with the ability to import Microsoft Word documents.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install calligra
or via “Sparky Office” 0.1.12 tool.
Locales packages are also available to install.