Font Size » +AAA | -aaa
SparkyLinux is a lightweight, fast and simple Linux distribution disigned for both old and new computers featuring customized Enlightenment and LXDE desktops. It has been built on the “testing” branch of Debian GNU/Linux.
Sparky is available for i486 and x86_64 machines.
– Debian testing based
– rolling release
– lightweight, fast & simple
– main edition – lightweight & fast LXDE desktop
– Enlightenment – lightweight and beautiful
– ultra light base edition with Openbox or JWM desktops
– special gaming edition: GameOver
– MATE Edition with GNOME 2 fork desktop
– Razor-Qt Edition with Qt based desktop
– CLI Edition for building own customized desktop
– most wireless and mobile network cards supported
– set of selected applications, multimedia codecs and plugins
– easy hard drive / USB installation
SparkyLinux iso images provide a snapshot of a current tree of Debian ‘testing’.
It is not suitable for Linux beginners.