SparkyLinux 3.1 “Annagerman” LXDE, Ultra and CLI is out.
New iso images of SparkyLinux 3.1 providing a few changes and system improvements, such as:
– Linux kernel 3.10-3 (3.10.11-1)
– all packages have been updated from Debian testing repositories as of 2013/09/27
– added Teamviewer client for remote controling other machines
– added Sparky APTus – a small, simply and lightweight frontend for “apt-get” for upgrading and cleaning up the system, installing and removing packages
– added Minitube – a lightweight video player of YouTube contents
– added Gnote – a lightweight notes
– added Osmo – a lightweight personal organizer
– added Radiotray – a very small application for listening to the internet radio channels
– SparkyBackup-System bug fixed – updated up to 0.1.4
– Brasero has been removed and Xfburn has been installed
– lxpolkit bug fixed after the LXDE and Lxpolkit updating
– e17 desktop has been dropped out from the main release
– in some cases the live installer “can’t see” any disk (hard/usb) if an USB disk is plugged in.
Informacja o wydaniu w języku polskim -> https://linuxiarze.pl/sparkylinux-3-1-lxde-ultra-cli/