New 2015 year started already so it's time to make plans.Releases for 2015:
4.0 - 25th Of June
4.1 - 25th of September
4.2 - 21st of December To do:
1. Keep moving all sparky tools to the sourceforge git repos - done
2. Merge 'sparky-remastersys' and 'sparky-backup-sys' into a one tool to be used by devs and lets users to make others spins - done
3. Rebuid efi images and add EFI support for 32 bit machines - under development (MoroS) - done
4. Replace LXDE and Razor-Qt Editions into LXQt - done - not repladed, but LXQt added; so LXDE and LXQt available, Razor-Qt dropped
5. Due to changes in LXDE - replace LXDE for Xfce(?) in GameOver edition ? - not needed yet, GameOver still with LXDE
6. Keep building Enlightenment packages to provide the freshes E versions.
7. Re-Branding - done
8. Users Wiki - under development http://sparkylinux.org/wiki
Razor-Qt spin will be dropped for sure, but I am not sure about LXDE.
Other suggestions leave under this topic so we can talk about that.
Debian Jessie will be stable this year so Sparky should change its numbering from 3 to 4.
We need a new code name as well !