Make a backup first. This may break something in your system ( or not work at all--namely the metacity-common upgrade issue I mentioned)..
1. Unzip package and read the READ ME first. I wrote it for a friend who wanted it. (I am no coder, or expert so take it slow).
2. There is an issue (bug) with no fonts in CCSM, but there is a fix (see Compiz Settings Manager Text Fix
3. Open the folder with debs (Compiz or Emerald) and from there in terminal run
sudo dpkg -i *.deb
to install files.
4. Other text files are included with instruction to autostart compiz, and fusion icon
5. I just put this together from old debs I had saved, and its all untested by others, so be warned..
But works for me..
Hope it works out to be easy to add to repo with no issues. I feel it would be a big advantage to Sparky, as no Debian distro supplies Compiz or Emerald...