I have created the topic to make clear for everybody what is going on with Sparky.
Releases for 2014:
3.3 - March - done
3.4 - June - done
3.5 - September - done
3.6 - December - done
3.4 release to do:
1. LXDE logout problem (doesn't work with systemd) - done
2. Installer with EFI support - done
3. systemd - done
4. MATE to be upgraded up to 1.8 - done
5. Enlightenment to be upgraded up to E18 - done
6. Fix sparky-remastersys to be making 64bit ISO image with two bootloaders: isolinux + grub-efi - done
3.5 release to do:
7. Update Enlightenment up to E19 - done
3.6 release or so to do:
8. Replace LXDE and Razor-Qt Editions into LXQt (KDE Edition is possible too, but not sure yet) ?
9. EFI support for 32 bit machines - move to 2015
10. Due to changes in LXDE - replace LXDE for Xfce(?) in GameOver edition ?
1. Move Sparky apps to SourceForge - under development (MoroS) - moved to 2015
Other suggestions leave under this topic so we can discuss about that.