SparkyLinux “Home” (or “Full”) Editions provide a full featured and pre-configured operating system for home users.
It contains a set of daily usage applications, such as:
- Network: Firefox web browser, Thunderbird email client, Transmission BitTorrent client, HexChat IRC client, Liferea RSS client, Pidgin IM client, uGet download manager
- Graphics: Camorama webcam viewer, Gscreenshot, Simple Scan
- Office: Evince/Atril documents viewer, LibreOffice suite
- Multimedia: VLC player, Exaile audio player, Radio Tray, RecordMyDesktop, Xfburn
- Others: Virtual Keyboard, Bluetooth manager, Sysnaptic package manager, multimedia codecs, many wifi drivers, etc.
- Sparky apps for different tasks.
Sparky “Home” editions are available in following desktop versions of your choice:
All of them feature the Sparky Installer (Calamares) to move the live system to a hard drive.
There is also Yad based Sparky Advanced Installer (aka 'sparky-installer') available to install the live system to a hard or USB drive.